Fall is upon us, and we couldn't be more excited! After a hot summer, it's always nice to look forward to the brisk air, hot drinks, and cozy sweaters. We've made a list of things to do this fall wherever you are. Check them out below...
1. Knitting! All year is the perfect time to knit, but knitting in the fall has a special charm. Here's to new patterns, new yarn, and a lazy Saturday morning. Get your knit on!
2. Pumpkin and ghord picking! Even though it's only September, that doesn't mean you can't start putting out the festive ghord decor! Make a day of it and find a local farm that sell these autumn favorites!
3. Fall football games! Nothing says fall more than a Friday night high school football game. Bring back some memories, and make new ones with old friends and family. Don't forget to bring your school spirit and bundle up- it get's cold fast!
4. Plan an fall getaway! Go ahead and take those vacation days, maybe even rent out a cozy little woodsy cottage. There's no better way to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage than living in the midst of it.
5. Go apple picking! Apples are still relevant, don't let the pumpkins steal the spotlight. From apple pie to apple cider, and everything in between, you really can't beat the taste of freshly-picked apples!
Photos (top to bottom)